Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2016

IS'T A CRIME TO MARRY A STRANGER?

IS'T A CRIME TO MARRY A STRANGER?
Imagine you falling in love with a stranger
Some one that cares for you
A man that protect you interms of danger and of course
Someone that fear the Lord almighty
In return of your love for him as a sister
You decided to put a smile on his face by saying
I will never leave you until you marry me
There and then both of you started preparing
To settle down as husband and wife
But in the mids of your preparations
A voice came from behind saying
"My daughter! My daughter!!"
The only girl that respect me as her own father
I will do everything in my capacity to make you happy
If only you let go your relationship with that
Stranger you call my love
This is becouse you have tribal differences with him
How would you react to this?
This is a decision moment

Be sincere and tell us what to do.

No comments: